CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playlist

I'm sure many of you pause or mute my playlist when you check my blog, I often do that when I visit other blogs. But if you don't, don't be surprised if you hear Chirstmas music, you're not being punk'd.

For me, this is not early. When I was a kid, I would start listening to Christmas music in October. Of course, back then, we had one CD player and that was in the family room. So I'd have to curl up on the couch and listen to it on a Saturday afternoon when no one was watching TV. Now, I can Ipod it up and no one's the wiser.

One of my favorites is this hearbreaking ballad. Don't lie, we all love it. We can't help it. Apparently, Christmas brings out the gay in all of us (not that there's anything wrong with that).

4 comments:

Noelle said...

No Tara, I think christmas just brings out the gay in you.

Danielle said...

Holy gay cover...seriously, how were we fooled the G.M. was anything but gay?

Britt said...

My kids started practicing their Christmas songs on the piano just today. I loved it!

P.S. I pretend that George Michael isn't gay too.

Unknown said...

We were listening to Delilah on the way home from mom and dad's tonight and she was playing Christmas music too. So, I guess you're not the only one eh.