CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Much

Not much has been going on. However, I'm going to Pocatello this weekend, and you know the kind of shenanigans I get into over there.

In the meantime, I wanted to throw this little nugget out there. I saw this movie over the weekend, and it was excellent. Crossing my fingers, hope it wins.

Side note, this movie is rated 'R'(which, I don't really get, cuz it shouldn't have been)...and I saw it with 2 people who typically don't see R rated movies. I won't name names, but you know who you are.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I have heard this a great movie.

Ellen Oates said...

This movie was great. Joe and I did not understand why it was R either.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

very funny danielle!!! it was very good, it isn't playing in pocatello, i know you can't believe it. thanks to tara, we were able to watch it this weekend in the comfort of our very own home!!

Danielle said...

Alright...cat's out of the bag. So, Tara, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Can you arrange for me to see it in the comfort of my own home too?

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

sorry danielle!!

Tara said...

why yes Danielle, yes I can.