CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh, LARP

Ok so, a week and a half ago we went to the big Pond family reunion in Stanley. It was really cool seeing all the cousins after so many years. What I found interesting was that I thought everyone was camping, yet, maybe only 1/3 of us actually camped. Interesting. And somehow, I ended up in my tent with 5 kids, with certain kids refusing to sleep next to others. Also interesting.


I don't have any pics, so, if you want to see some, go to Laura's Blog.

Now on with the LARPing. I went to my parents ward picnic tonight with Russ and Noelle. There were maybe 70+ people that showed up. Shortly after we arrived, another small group of 7 or 8 people arrived. Three of which proceeded to put on armor...uh, yeah, that's right, you heard me. armor. And this is when I learned about LARPing - Live Action Role Playing. Yes, they are actually sword fighting. Luckily, I had my phone with me - Yowza.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Are you serious? You've never heard of LARPing? I do it all the time. NOT! That's a rad picture though. Good times.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

wow!!!!!

Russ said...

what Tara didn't mention is that she got in on the LARPing herself!