CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stanley, yet again.

Well last weekend I went up to Stanley to hang out with my cousins on my mom's side, who I hadn't seen in a while. On Friday, I went fishing with Ho(Joe). He cracks me up, he's like, the male version of Noelle, but weirder. Then we played NERTS until 2AM. Saturday I went fishing with Ho and his wife Ellen. We went up the Yankee Fork of the Salmon. Ho's second cast he caught a 15 in. Bull Trout, which are illegal to keep, so we threw it back. The next cast he had a salmon on, which like, never happens. But sadly, it ripped the line. Ho was upset -


We had tons of bites but we just couldn't land many fish. It was frusterating.


I came back home on Saturday night, in case Noelle had her baby. Josie is still in Noelle's belly. Bug. I push on her stomach but she won't budge. Well hopefully this weekend.

2 comments:

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

great pics, looks like you had fun!!

ahawkley said...

thanks for inviting me to go fishing