CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Blood & Teagalicous

Yesterday was Teagan's 6th Birthday. With Steph's family living in Pocatello, I had to call him to wish him a Happy Birthday. I got him on the phone with promises of a Walmart trip next time I see him. Then I jokingly asked if he wanted me to sing 'Happy Birthday' to him over the phone. To my horror, he said 'yes'. This is not like Teagan, so I asked again, thinking maybe I was mistaken - apparently not.




Then today I went to the local Red Cross and gave blood. If you've ever given blood, you know about all those questions they ask before you donate. Some of them are pretty ridiculous, but my favorite question is - Have you ever been given money or goods in exchange for sex? Better question - Who hasn't?

This picture is for Noelle's benefit. Does it give you the weebs Noelle?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So, just wondering what goods you were given and how much money you've made.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

i love that picture of teagan, the bottom one, i need it. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to teagan, happy birthday to you !!!