CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Said, We!

Not much has been going on. Work, home, practice 'The Office' theme on the piano, work, home. Yesterday though, Noelle, Josie and I were bored so we went to the mall and spotted 'Future Old Man Dwight'.


Later we went to Carino's(which I call "Johnny's", I refuse to conform) to meet Candice for dinner. On the way there it started snowing. Really? In October? Bug. But whatever, Johnny's was good. But if you go there, be advised, don't be duped into getting their $2 mini dessert, it was literally the size of a quarter.

Then Candice and I went to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I loved it, which is no surprise, but even Candice liked it.



And this is for Candice: "I said, WE!" 10 points to anyone who can guess where that line is from.


And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steph and Danielle! I thought about being mean and posting a sweet gem from your junior high years, but I found this one of 'Kiya and Chase' and thought it would be nicer of me to post it instead.

4 comments:

Candice said...

you're crazy! Thanks for a sweet night on the town.

Danielle said...

Be warned Tara...do NOT consider posting a pic. from my earlier years between the ages of 12-18. As much as I don't like to resort to threats, you will be sorry if you do. Lest I remind you of some of your earlier years. Do mullets, half eyebrows and missing eyelashes ring some bells?
P.S. The picture you did post is quite cute...I've actually never seen it before.

Tara said...

just to clarify, there were no missing eyelashes, only half eyebrows.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

lol on the coments. i don't think i have seen that pic either.