CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rock Band

I went to Steph's house this past weekend to help her out while Lincoln had to go to the hospital with croup. Here he is in his baby hospital gown.
Then I discovered Rock Band. Obsessed. That's what I am. We Rock Band-ed it up all weekend. So then when I got back home, I needed to get it for myself - yes Danielle, I said 'needed'.


Here's a bird's eye view of 'the band'.


Ryken getting in on the action. Notice his fauxhawk courtesy of me.
All the kids are getting good. Teagan is awesome at the drums. It's a sight to see. It's not super easy getting the foot petal in there along with both hands. Especially when he likes to mix it up and go 'lefty mode'.


It's also a sight to see Noelle try the drums...but I will refrain from posting that video clip, you're welcome Noelle.

All Steph's boys have super cool 'long' hair right now, it's fun to play with. Any longer though, and they'll look like the Beatles.

1 comments:

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

LOL, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at Teagan even though I see him playing them all the time! hee hee! Rockband IS awesome, you’re not the only one who is obsessed (Paul) he hasn't missed a gig since New Year’s eve!!!