CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This week

I went to Stanley last week for most of the week. It was so nice up there over the weekend. Sadly, no one could come with me, sucks for you guys. I went fishing and 'caught' 2 steelhead, we won't say how. But don't worry, I released them both. They were both just over 25 inches. I included a pic, because I look so awesome in it...
I know I've talked about him before, but seriously, he's just, so good. Today a patient said she doesn't want Adam to win cuz he's too talented. Uh, yeah, cuz he's awesome...I freakin love this guy. Ok, and maybe I find the 'guyliner' kinda really hot. So vote for him tonight.
Oh, and also, my puppy was born this morning. I'm planning on getting a girl, what do people think of the names: Gwen(if Laura doesn't use it), Luca, or Sam?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So...just watched the finale. Umm, I was a bit shocked as was most of the audience I think. Chris won? Seriously????

adventures in an empty nest said...

For ever and always OUR American Idol no matter what! What does the American Public know anyway???