CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothing Important

I found this video. It's pretty freakin funny. I especially like how they include both release dates.




Adam and Kris were in the bottom 3 last week. Uh, what? I was surpised about Kris cuz he's got the cute/sweet guy factor. But Adam is just amazing. He's the only one I can see having a real music career once the show ends. People say he shouldn't win cuz he's gay. Hello...it's a singing competition. I'm actually going to vote for Adam this week...if you can believe it or not, I'm actually an adult.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Okay, that was crazy. I didn't think I'd watch the whole thing when I saw it was over 2 minutes (I guess I really am that impatient) but it was too funny to stop. Not quite sure why, but especially the part at the end, where he spits the cheeseburger out and puts it back, that was hysterical.

adventures in an empty nest said...

Hey Tara, It's Anna! doing a little blog stalkin :) Just wanted to let you know, I love Adam. I voted for him for the first time this week. And I will vote for him in the final, he is awesome.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

love the cheeseburger video, ha ha ha. i also like adam, but chris so cool too!