CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Goodbye Boise

Goodbye Dr. Buhrley's office...hello Poky. I lost my job in Boise, but I was lucky to find a job in Poky the next week. I now work for Steph's dentist, Dr. Smith. He lives down the street and he was her former bishop. No more Boise, no more Costco runs with Noelle and Danielle, no more good restaurants, no more decent mall. But it's not so bad, now I'm living at Steph's house...but it can be a little nutty. I feel kinda bad throwing Lola into the mix. Now Steph has to deal with 3 dogs. Sorry Steph...



This is what 3 dogs in the back of Steph's car looks like.
Now that I don't have Lola sleep in the crate at night, apparently she has taken to sleeping in the bed with me. She's actually looking a lot like Toby, which makes me a little sad but it's also kinda cool, kinda like I have a little bit of Toby around. Sometimes I call her 'T.J.' for Toby Jr.
Teagan wore this home from school...yeah. And then he wanted to wear it to school the next day.
Oh Ryken.
I share a bathroom with Marlee now. When you'd shower, within 10 minutes it turned into a bath. I told Marlee it was clogged with hair. Marlee claimed it was my hair, apparently I've lost a whole head of hair in 2 weeks. I couldn't stand it anymore so I got a hanger and Steph watched while I pulled this 'thing' out of the drain.

Aaand...Casablanca.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Oh my heck that is the sickest thing I've ever seen. It makes me gag just thinking about it. I, too, unclogged a drain a couple of weeks ago and it was similar! YUCK! Oh-- an no mention of Candice in boise? If I had feelings- they'd be hurt.

Noelle said...

I agree with candice, disgusting. I bet some of my hair was in there!

Unknown said...

I know you didn't post that super sick picture Tara. GROSS! I'll likey have a nightmare about it tonight. Thanks. We miss you by the way. Bo is bugged every day.