CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm not dead, I swear...oh and MIDDLE FORK

Yeah yeah, I haven't posted in FOREVER. So I'm going to have to post a few updates to catch up.

In late July/early Aug. I went down the Middle Fork with Steph and her family and our Dad. It was kind of a crazy mash up of a private/outfitter trip. We had to pay a little more then a private trip but we got to take our own boats and then the guides took care of most of the work and the cooking. We went with a bunch of people Steph knows from Poky - Paul's brother Michael and his other brother Mark and his family, Marlee's best friend Sheridan and her family, Kim Smith (my now boss) and his daughter Whitney, and a few other people. I wish Noelle and/or Joseph could have come, but it was still SO much fun. Good fishing, good food, and we were lucky to have great weather.

Let's pretend Steph took a picture of the launch at Boundry Creek...it would have looked like this. (This is really our Middle Fork trip from 05'). But it's one of my favorite things.
Look closely and you'll see 2 rattle snakes in the bushes. This was at Rock Island camp during lunch. Whitney just happened to hear them when she walked by. There was a male and female. It's creepy how well they blend in. This is Sheridan and I entering Tappin.Cole taking his turn running the boat. He was actually doing pretty well.The cutthroat fishing was gooood.Kim Smith (Steph's dentist and now my boss) made us do a group floss every night. Marlee on the tube of my cat.Me and Sheridan on my cat at Indian Creek.

Here's myself, Steph, Sheri, Laramie, Miso, and Whitney at Lune Creek camp. I'd never stayed there but it made for a really cool camp. It was super hot a couple of the days. We put our chairs in the water to cool off while we waited for dinner.Marlee manning my cat.And here's the whole group, although I think dad was tinkering around on his cat and Lloyd was taking the picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealouse that you got to go on a Middle for trip. I hope we get a chance to go on a big family trip again someday.

Britt said...

I'm glad you're not dead. You crack me up.

P.S. We keep pulling that same thing out of our tub drain. I try to convince Jason that it's from him. He's not buying it.