CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Josie's First Costco Trip

Today was a big day for Josie. She tagged along with Noelle and I for her first of many trips to Costco. If you know my family, you know we love the Costco. You can see how ecstatic she is.
Photobucket

We got there around 3:30 - prime sample time. They had bacon and egg english muffins, bowtie pasta with chicken, 7 layer dip and chips, johnsonville brats, chicken tenders, and super yummy pumpkin and carmel pecan bread. They had some kind of potato chips too, but they were gross - Noelle tried to pawn them off on Josie.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are such nerds. I wish I'd been invited to costco with you guys, you know how I love the samples.

Angie said...

Tara- So sorry about today! Do you hate me? I know it was so buggin! I remember when Martha used to do that to me, and I hated it:( Hope you have a good weekend off!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

people are probably like, what the @%$& is that girl doing!!