CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh Joy

First of all, Steph had Lincoln last week, I'm in Pocatello helping her out. I don't know how much I'm really helping, but I'm here. He's a cute little guy, he looks a lot like Teagan, I call him Teagan Version 2.0.

Now comes the good news. I got this little gem in the mail yesterday.


BUG. I've been summoned before but I was only on standby, I never actually had to go in. Noelle, mom, and dad have all had to go in to be prospective jurors but weren't picked. Danielle on the other hand, was selected and had to serve 3 weeks - on a boring trial, which ended up settling. She tried to use the excuse that she was selling a house or something, needless to say...that didn't work. If I have to go to the courthouse, I think the key will be to keep my mouth shut and pray they don't pick me.

2 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

Dang it, well good luck. I will be wishing you won't get picked as well!

Unknown said...

That sucks!!! Good luck.