CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

TP and Wasps

I was in Pokey this last weekend while my office was in San Diego. Steph needed help, what do you do? There was a lot of driving kids around and trying to keep them occupied while Laura took pictures of Lincoln.


Late Saturday night I was downstairs watching The Office and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was a BUTTLOAD of toilet paper everywhere. I was bugged. I called Marlee and told here to come home. She did and brought some friends to help clean it up. She knew who did it and she called to tell them to come over and help clean it up. They were being rude so I grabbed the phone and yelled at them. I may have over-reacted but I was bugged. Anyway, they cleaned it up.

Then yesterday just before I left, I was helping Laura pack her car and I heard a buzz in my ear and a sharp pain followed by my ear burning. Now my ear is all red and swollen(that's what she said) but no really, it is. Here is the culprit. He left his stinger, hope he died.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

You need to post a picture of your disgusting ear.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

that sucks, but thanks for coming!!