CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday

We won't mention my age, but I had a birthday this week. All my sisters, except for Steph (because she lives in beautiful Pocatello) took me to the Jim Brickman Christmas concert on Tuesday night. We went Olive Garden before the show, which is always yummy. Originally, Kirk was going to go but ended up scheduling a work trip at the same time...so poor Ross had to tag along as the only guy. And then at the concert, Josie kept crying so Noelle had to sit on the side, and then Laura ran to the restroom right before the concert started and got back right after the lights went down and they wouldn't let her back to her seat until intermission. So it was just me, Ross and Danielle for half the concert. At one point, Ross looked at Danielle and I with an almost painful look on his face asking where Laura was. I know he just wanted to be at home watching a game. Sorry Ross. Anyway, it was a fun night. Thanks guys!

Then yesterday, Candice came to my office with my favorite homemade oreo cookies and a homemade present. So that's why she was taking pictures in my car with all my pairs of glasses. Thanks Candice! It's on my wall, Biotch.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It WAS a fun night at the concert. However, if I'd known Kirk wasn't going to be there, I would've saved $50 and had Ross stay at home with the kids. Oh well. It was good for him. I hope you had a fun birthday!