CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

Saturday I went to the Death Cab concert with Steph, Marlee, and Anthony(my BFF Candice's husband). They put on an awesome show. But really, anything Ben Gibbard is involved with is awesome. I tried getting a picture or video of this chick in front of us 'swaying' to the music the entire show, but it was too dark. We all took turns imitating her though.

So on No Doubt's official site they're asking fans to make a video of themselves, pets, friends, kids, etc. singing Just A Girl and they'll play a montage on their jumbo screen behind them at their shows during Just A Girl. So I wrestled all the kids together to play band members and video extras and Marlee as Gwen.

6 comments:

Candice said...

I love colito's faux hawk! It's awesome. Good video- looks like a bathroom....kind of weird.

Danielle said...

Cool

Tara said...

It is a bathroom...much like the 'Just A Girl' video...

Marisa said...

That's awesome with all the kids jumping around. That song has a permanent residence on my exercise playlist, it's probably my #2 fav No Doubt song, right behind "Don't Speak." And I really like the acoustic version of "I Saw Red" on your blog, I've never heard it before.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

my kids are cool!! marlee did an awesome job!!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

death cab was fun too, i need that picture!