CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Deer and Kids

I went from Stanley to Pocatello on Sunday. Pocatello gets a bad rap, they're so far behind the times, but it's because the city officials are so stupid, they don't like change. But to Pocatello's credit, it can be pretty. I looked outside yesterday morning and there were deer in the front yard.


Steph's 3 older kids are in so many things, dance, gym, baseball, etc. I didnt see them much, so I mostly hung out with these 2 nutballs. I told Ryken there was a spider in the carmera, he looks a little unsure, and Teagan just has a fake smile.


I also saw this movie, I was surprised, it was pretty good. This kid was beat up and left for dead, his spirit - i guess, is walking around and he doesn't know why no one can see him, then he thinks he's dead, then he realizes he's not, now he's trying to get someone to find his unconscious body.

0 comments: