CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

First post and playlist

This is my first post, so don't expect much. I'm not joking when I say that I spent 3 hrs randomly compiling my playlist. So don't turn it off! Also, I'm going to Stanley this weekend so I'm not going to be able to do anything on here til I get back. Which puts somewhat of a damper on my newfound blog kick. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have random pointless crap to talk about on my return. Here's some eye candy to tide everyone over....well, probably no one else but me, but, whatever.



...seriously though. He's my version of Edward in the book series 'Twilight'. Look, he even has golden eyes, nutty. In case you didn't know, I'm actually 12 years old, so.




...and this is where I'll be this weekend:





except for a ton more snow.



...and hopefully I will catch another one of these:



...but probably a bunch of these:

Go Noelle!(can you even see it?)

0 comments: