CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Nicole and the ipod

Sometimes Noelle, Russ, and I get bored. So what do we do when we get bored? We tease Nicole.

When Nicole was little, Noelle and I used to take her into the entryway and turn The Little Mermaid on in the family room and see how long it took her to recognize the music...I'm not sure why we did this, I'm assuming out of boredom aswell. So about a month ago, Russ took this information and decided to take it a step further. He took his ihome with his ipod and placed it outside Nicole’s room on the floor. Then we hid in the other room and pushed play with the remote then waited for Nicole to emerge from her room in search of the Disney music. She came out and laid down on the floor and enjoyed the music, when she realized Russ and I were in the other room, she stormed back in her room and slammed the door.

A few days later Russ tweaked the prank, this time we hid the ihome under her bed, so when she went into her room to watch a movie, the music would play and she wouldn’t know where it was coming from. I had the brilliant idea to put my digital camera on her night stand to catch her reaction. After she’d discovered the camera she closed the door. We thought she was mad and stayed in her room but she used her stealthness and scared the crap out of us.

5 comments:

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

i got ur message, i like photobucket the best for videos. that one is so funny!!

Becky said...

Okay, sorry for the random comment (this is Kirk's sister) but I found your blog on theirs, and I thought this video was HILARIOUS. I think I'll show my sister... too funny.

Angie said...

You guys are too funny! You crazy girl!PS-I don't know if I can work for you in June(are you still going?)I might be out of town as well-it's the one week off Tyler has. I'll keep ya posted!(Sorry:()

Unknown said...

Oh, Harrassing Nicole.......will it ever get old?

Candice said...

you guys are crazy!