CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Stanley

I went to Stanley this past weekend. Holy cold. Still tons of snow, more than usual this time of year. Global warming - global smorming.

I brought Toby with me this time. I'm still having doubts about his alleged deafness. I took this picture of him:

...then he took a picture of me:

There's so much snow, I can't get into the driveway or even park on the side of the road, luckily, the neighbor's are nice enough, they let me park in their driveway. They're a nice gay couple, or I should say, I assume they're gay. But I only base this on the fact that they're two 50 year old men living together with a rainbow flag in their entryway.

I didn't fish much, it just got too cold. But, I did manage to catch 58(I always keep track), and as I predicted earlier, they were all about this sizeish:

So I pretty much just kinda hung out, watched a few movies, one of which was Lars and the Real Girl. I loved it, Ryan Gosling was amazing. It's about a guy that's in love with a sex doll, but it's not at all gross, it's actually really sweet.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Um Tara - dogs can't take pictures.

Marisa said...

Fun blog, I haven't seen you FOREVER but I'm coming this summer. Your writing sounds exactly like my sister-in-law. Toby is looking so old!

Marisa said...

P.S. great playlist! No wonder it took you so long!

Noelle said...

So toby has paw abilities like daisy then?

Danielle said...

Does Toby talk to you now too?

Angie said...

You are so funny! Found your blog from your sisters! So glad you started one! Love your playlist and you have to let me know when more concert people come!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

Toby does have Daisy's paw abilites!!! So he can take pictures!!!