CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Conan O'Briiiiiiien!

Yay, I can finally blog about this! I'll try to make the story short, but we all know me, so, it won't be.

In 2 weeks, I'm going to NYC with Steph, Marlee, Noelle, Mom, and Laura. We were planning on doing the usual touristy stuff but we wanted to do something else too, like, go to a taping of a TV show or a Broadway show, but, seeing as how Broadway is kinda gay, we didn't want to spend the $150+ per ticket to go. So for the last 2 months I've been calling NBC studios to check on Conan ticket availability. Finally 2 weeks ago, tickets were available for the week we'll be there. I'd heard they were tough to get so I called first thing the next morning and got through after 15 trys! I could only reserve 4 tickets and you have to be 16, so sadly, Marlee and Steph won't be able to go. But holy crap, I'm excited! I freaking love Conan.

A couple days later I went to Port of Subs with one of my best friends Candice(who is with child and ready to pop anytime) and her husband Anthony. They love Conan too, so I told them we're going to the show. Anthony suggested I make an "If They Mated" shirt and wear it to the show. Now, if you have never seen the "If They Mated" skit, this is how it works. They take 2 celebrities that are either dating or even vaguely rumored to be dating and photoshop pictures of them together to create this hideous 'child', which is a product of their 'mating'. It's awesome. So I said "NO! NOELLE NEEDS TO WEAR ONE!" Considering Noelle will be like, 27ish weeks pregant, this is genius!

I took a picture of Conan and then one of Noelle and with Candice's help, we 'mated' them together. I told Noelle that I would do all the work and to my shock, she is willing to wear it! So if you're lucky, Monday June 9th, you may see Noelle in her shirt on Conan. I'll post a picture of Noelle wearing the shirt once it's made, but enjoy the pictures below.

Conan:



Noelle:

Conelle:

The Shirt:

Everybody say "THANK YOU CANDICE!"

6 comments:

Angie said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! That picture is so scary!!!

Katy said...

You better blog about your trip. Way fun.

Um... Noelle is pregnant? Weird - she's only like 11 years old or something in my mind.

Anonymous said...

This is me. Yes, you should blog about your trip AND haha I already know about this awesome thing you were making Noelle do.


You know you love me,

XOXO

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

wow, what a picture!!! way to go! NY here we come!

Unknown said...

SICK! SUPER SUPER SICK! Poor Noelle has to wear that shirt.

Ellen Oates said...

Absolutely Hilarious!