CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged

Thanks a lot Danielle.

Two names you've gone by: 1) Tarha Peend(thanks Candice) 2) Teet (thanks Noelle) 3) Tourettes(thanks Russ)

Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) Scrubs 2) t-shirt

Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: 1) a relationship 2) trust

Two of my favorite things to do: 1) playing with the kids 2) going to the cabin in Stanley

Two things you did last night: 1) had dinner with the fam 2) watched the Survivor finale...Amanda was gypped.

Two people you last talked to: 1) Russ 2) and Noelle, cuz they're watching One Tree Hill with me right now

Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) working 2) watching American Idol

Two longest car rides: 1) Boise to San Francisco in the 'Burb' with Isabel, our foreign exchange student (which is what I think Danielle was talking about, and for the record, mom only ever kicked you out of the car) 2) Boise to Victoria, British Columbia in the old VW Bus in 86'...I know for a fact that Laura enjoyed the drive up there the most. On the way back, the bus broke down and Steph, Laura, Noelle, and I hitchhicked back to Boise...amazing that we all survived.

Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Thanksgiving

Two favorite drinks: 1)Hawaiian Ice snow cones, it's also a delicious treat 2) right now, cherry coke zero

Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I'm secret lifing it with Bobby up in Stanley - according to Russ. 2) I love teen drama TV shows and movies...I don't think this is a secret though.

Two jobs I’ve had in my life: 1) washed dogs at petsmart, better known as hell. 2) Dental ass't

Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) 10 Things I Hate About You 2) Braveheart

Two favorite foods: 1) chicken salad sandwich 2) dessert

Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) Middle Fork of the Salmon river w/ the fam-dam-ly 2) NYC...ohhhh that'll be next month.

Two people I tag: 1) Candice Biotch! 2) Steph

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning the canada trip. And I almost spit my drink out when I read the petsmart/hell answer. I forgot you worked there. That would be hell. Wet dogs for 8 hours? UUUUHHHHHH!!!