CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Twilight Trailer, already?

Ok so, I know some of you have read the Twilight books and know how freaking awesome they are, and that they're filming a movie for the first book. What's nutty is that Stephenie Meyer - the author, is my dad's cousin's daughter. Too bad we don't really know eachother, otherwise, I would tell her how I want the series to end in the final book. But whatever, anyway, I found this trailer on myspace, which is weird, cuz they just started filming the movie in Feb. I'm starting to warm up to Robert Pattinson as 'Edward'. Although, he should be played by the guy done in my first post...but again, sadly, I don't pull the strings. Anyway, watch the trailer, it might make you want to read the books.

wait, apparently this a teaser, the extended trailer comes out in a few days. so i'll replace it when it comes out, for anyone that cares.

1 comments:

emily said...

hey tara- i'm a big fan of the books and can't wait to see the movie as well. i too had to get over the choices of the characters...i'm curious to see who plays jacob. anyway- the author's brother is in our ward... kind of interesting.