CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

*UPDATED* The Woman, The Myth, The Legend...

...That is Noelle...in her super gay 'Conan/Noelle Mated' shirt. So far, Josie is the ugliest baby I have ever seen.


Noelle refuses to pack the shirt herself, she claims she doesn't "have room". I don't know what her deal is, it's not like it's ugly or embarrassing to wear.

I am so excited about this, I can't even tell you. So far, the guest is TBA, which makes me a little nervous, what if they decide not to tape that day? It's driving me nuts. UPDATE: I finally found out who will be on Conan on 6/9, Kate Hudson. I was afraid is was going to be like, Bob Saget or John Tesh, so this is good, ok?

We're leaving for New York on Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll see some famous people again. I'm such a dork, last time I was in New York I would look at everyone as I was walking down the streets to see if I saw anyone famous. My efforts were fruitless until the final day, I saw 'Doogie Howser', Howard Stern, and some guy that's in skits on Conan O'Brien, who I'm assuming is a writer. So we'll see, I'll keep you posted, don't you worry about that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That shirt IS supersick! However, she will wear it to Conan!

Anonymous said...

I saw an Adam Brody wannabe. Seriously. Oh, and Cynthia Nixon in this vintage place... that was awesome. Like, you want to tell to the people around you, like," C'mon Miranda is here!" But they don't care. Whatever.