CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cabin and 'self' photoshoot

Well I went to the cabin in Stanley this past weekend. I went alone, but it was so nice up there that after 1 day, I was wishing someone else had come up with me. I wanted to spend time outside, but it's kinda boring alone. It was relaxing though. I did some reading, watched a couple movies, watched some episodes of Arrested Development(which is genius), and attempted to catch some fish. This is me on the way up, I was excited.

I think I'm wearing the same shirt as last time, well, that's embarrassing.

I tried to fish on Valley Creek, it was just too high and fast to really catch anything, but I love the view. Growing up, Dad said that when the 'X' in the middle of the Sawtooths still has snow in it on the 4th of July, it's a good snow year. I don't know if he was full of crap or not, but, there's still snow in the 'X', so I'm assuming it is indeed, a good snow year.
This is me on the way home, I never like leaving Stanley. Also, there were some super annoying slow drivers, as usual.
I rarely have pictures taken of me, let alone, taking pictures of myself, but, what would a self photoshoot be without the 'Marlee' pose?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1). I can't see the'X'in the middle of the Sawtooths.

2). We have very similar sunglasses, though mine are not knockoffs.

3). You are a tool.

Candice said...

Oh what a dork you are. Maybe that is why we are friends. Although I think I would school if we had a dork off.

Candice said...

Oh- and thanks- by the way- for calling me on my birthday. I shed tears over the nice message you left me....oh wait- what a bunch of crap-- that's right. you didn't call. :(

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

love the marlee pose, and taking pictures of yourself not less, maybe you are turning into a 13 yeare old???  oh wait, maybe you just never grew up??!!  ha ha

Danielle said...

You and Toby have similar photography skills.

Britt said...

I love Arrested Development, and you and your shirt!