CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dark Knight

I'm still waiting to get pictures from Stanley from last weekend to post on here...but in the mean time, I'll talk about The Dark Knight(or as mom calls it 'The Black Knight') which I saw yesterday. I'm not like, a big Batman fan or even a super hero movie fan for that matter. I usually end up watching them eventually but typically find them drawn out and boring. But I really wanted to see this one. The movie itself was good, definately one of the best super hero movies in my opinion. For the most part, everyone did a good job. But in all seriousness, Heath Ledger's portayal of the Joker was insanely good, and not just because he's dead now. That guy could act.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this makes me sad that he's dead all over again.

Geanie said...

OK I can't lie, I am in love with Penn Badgley(my Edward), so when I saw that picture of him on your post I copied you. I have to say I think you are one of the funniest people I know (actually don't really know)I love the shirt you made of Connon(sp?) and your sister.
Geanie