CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stanley Vacation and the Kiddies


I finally got some pictures of our weekend in Stanley with the family a couple weeks ago. I freakin love Stanley and the Sawtooths. I've been going up there pretty much since I was born.

We took the horses up, dad was in SLC, so I had to drive all 4 of the horses, that was a crazy heavy load. The first day I took all the kids to Valley Creek across the highway. We attempted to fish with no luck, found a frog, saw some deer with 2 baby deer, searched for clams, and Marlee almost drifted away in the creek. Marlee, her friend Sheridan, mom and I rode the horses to the store, then ran up Nip and Tuck hill a few times. I forgot how awesome it is to run on Jamir, he's so fast and a little insane, it's almost scary.

Saturday we went to Redfish Lake. There were high winds last month and blew down a bunch of trees around the lake, our favorite beach looks like crap now apparently, so we had to go to the crowded beach. The kids still had fun though. Steph, Laura and I played nerts and spoons with some of the kids. I love seeing the kids start getting into the card games...and then winning.


Sunday before we went home, we went on your favorite hike up Iron Creek trail to the "Big Rock". It's only like 3/4 of a mile up. Last year I'd gone alone and went a little past the Big Rock and found this valley with the mountains all around and the creek going through it. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. So Laura, Ross, Kirk and some of the kids went up there to check it out with me.


Here's Teagalicious.

This is post part 2. Steph went to Vegas this past week with Marlee. Paul dropped the other 4 kids off at our house. I made all the kids make a sick face. As you can see, they're good at it.


Then Ryken walked in with this sweet headband on.

Noelle and I went to the grocery store with the kids. When we were walking back to the car Noelle found this present on the ground.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

um, I'm not sure what to think of your little present you found...maybe it would've been better left on the ground.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

love the funny faces! thanks for watching my kiddies. uh, whats the freaky babie all about?